JetBrains MPS: Structure Aspect
In this part, we introduce JetBrains Meta Programming System (MPS).
We start implementing Entities Language in MPS.
This part is based on F. Campagne’s book The MPS Language Workbench, volume 1.
- Fast track to JetBrains MPS
- Shapes – an introductory MPS tutorial
- JetBrains MPS User Guide
- MPS project structure (from MPS Documentation)
- MPS Structure Aspect (from MPS Documentation)
- SModel Language (from MPS Documentation)
- MPS common language patterns (from MPS Documentation)
- M. Fowler: A language workbench in action – MPS
- V. Pech, A. Shatalin, M. Voelter: JetBrains MPS as a tool for extending Java
- Lessons learned from developing mbeddr: a case study in language engineering with MPS
- A. Gagnon: Creating a simple language using JetBrains MPS
- Grammar to JetBrains MPS Convertor (thesis)
- M. Lombardo: Grammar and tools to describe a parser-based language with respect to projectional editing (GitHub)
- F. Campagne: ANTLR_MPS (GitHub)
- M. Boersma: Code generation with MPS for the uninitiated and/or textually inclined
- “What are the main differences between Jetbrains’ MPS and Eclipse Xtext?” (informal discussion on Stack Overflow)
- (in German) M. Voelter: Java Sprachentwicklung mit JetBrains MPS